I tried a new pantograph on this quilt. It's a 5" panto called Dusty Miller - Petite by Urban Elementz.
|Dusty Miller - Petite by Urban Elementz|
|Back of Orange Sherbert|
- Size: 52" x 59"
- Fabrics: Batiks from Love 2 Quilt
- Batting: Warm & Natural
- Thread: Aurifil (piecing and quilting)
- Pattern: Bali Boxes (out of print)
- Quilting: Dusty Miller - Petite Pantograph (15 passes and 4 bobbins)
- Started: October 2009
- Completed: September 11, 2011
- Recipient: Me - to curl up in during the coming winter!
As I was finishing the binding on this quilt, Gabriel tried to tempt me to play with her toy, "Plubber". I put her off until I was done, but then we took her outside to play with the laser. That's hands down her favorite game...
|Gabriel and Plubber|
Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O Lord, do not abandon those who search for you.
Psalm 9:10 (NLT)