Before I got sick, I was close to finishing a few projects. I've since managed to complete 2 of them and a third is close behind. Just today, I finished putting the binding on a quilt I'm planning to donate. It's already been washed and is now packed up with some others and ready to go in tomorrow's mail. I'm calling this quilt Around the Block.
|Around the Block|
|Stars and Ivy Pantograph|
|Closeup of the quilt's label|
The stats for this quilt are:
- Size: 48"x 60"
- Fabrics: Dilly Dally and Kona Cotton White for the top, Spring Fever for the backing and binding
- Batting: Warm &White
- Thread: Aurifil (piecing), Superior Threads White #401 for quilting
- Pattern: Spice Cakes by Pieces from My Heart
- Quilting: Stars and Ivy from the book Quilting Dot to Dot (18 passes, 3 bobbins)
- Completed: September 1, 2011
- Recipient: To be donated
|All Around the Block|
|Moses, My Sewing Companion|
But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
Psalm 13:5 (NLT)