The reason I'm so excited is that I've finally finished the last block for my Baltimore Halloween quilt. I've been working on this quilt for almost 3 years, so this is huge!
|Baltimore Halloween - Block #13|
|Some of the multitude of acorns|
|Embroidered face on the ghost|
|Spider with his spots, eyes and legs|
But in the meantime, here are some more pictures of the finished block...
I've had a number of people ask me what method I use to do my applique. I used the Back-Basting Hand Applique method for all of these blocks. I find it's more accurate for me, even though it does take slightly longer. I took some pictures to illustrate how I do it (for those who are curious) and I'll share them in the next couple of days. There are also some great tutorials out there if you do a search.
Fire goes out without wood, and quarrels disappear when gossip stops.
Proverbs 26:20, NLT