|Splash - Formerly known as H2O|
|Double Bubble Pantograph by Urban Elementz|
I'll also admit, now that it's off the frame and done, the quilting looks better than I was expecting. From a galloping horse, it looks down right good!
I printed out a simple label for this one, fused it to the back and stitched around it with invisible thread. I do believe it's important to label all your quilts, but I was just ready to be done with this one.
|Label for the back of the quilt.|
- Size: 59" x 73"
- Fabrics: all of them are from JoAnn's
- Batting: Warm &White
- Thread: Guterman (piecing), Superior Threads White for quilting
- Pattern: Debbie Caffrey mystery
- Quilting: Double Bubble from Urban Elementz (13 passes, 5 bobbins)
- Started: 2008?
- Completed: October 9, 2011
- Recipient: Holding on to it for now
So this is another of the long standing UFO's that I've finally finished. Next to go on the frame will be a JoAnn's BOM that I finished making in June of 2009!
I'm off all this week on a quilting retreat in Williamsburg so I definitely won't be posting until I get back. But I hope all of you out there have a wonderful and really blessed week!
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
Ephesians 3:16–17 (NIV)