After hemming and hawing last year about continuing with my stash reports, I've decided to keep going. I like looking at the numbers (especially when they're positive) and I think they help to restrain me from buying fabric (sometimes). So here's to a new year!
I tried so hard to finish the Winter Wonderland top last year, but missed it by a couple of days. On the positive side, that means I get to count the fabric used today. It's difficult to calculate exactly, because the pattern intends for you to have leftovers, but my best guess is I used 13.75 yards for the top, label and binding...
|Winter Wonderland Top and Label|
Purchased-this-week: 0 yards
Used-this-week: 13.75 yards
Purchased-to-date: 0 yards
Used-to-date: 13.75 yards
Net used: 13.75
Not a bad start to the reporting. I have several projects on my immediate priority list. I'd like to finish them all in January, but realize that's completely unrealistic. Unless I gave up sleeping and eating and everything else.
- I need to make a sewing hussif for a friend. It's to be a surprise though, so no pictures.
- I want to quilt this JoAnn's BOM for my brother-in-law.
- I want to baste and quilt my 45 and Life to Go quilt.
- I need to quilt Here's My Heart. I want to hang it for Valentine's Day so hope to get to this one quickly.
- I'm joining in on Another Year of Schnibbles this year. The pattern for January is Full House. I've got the pattern and think I'm going to use Pom Pom de Paris for it. This quilt has to be done by the end of the month.
- Last but not least, I want to finish appliqueing blocks #11 and #12 of Ladies of the Sea.
So those are my goals for the forseeable future. They should keep me pretty busy I think. Hopefully, your new year is off to a great start as well!
Let them praise your great and awesome name. Your name is holy!
Psalm 99:3 (NLT)