1. Finish Summer Meadows (January's Schnibbles Quilt) - I've finished the quilting and am working on the binding. However, I must be the world's slowest at hand sewing binding, so this might take another week!
2. Finish quilting Leap Year - Shamefully, this quilt has been on the frame since October of last year. I ran into machine problems and frame problems and really just haven't wanted to work on it. I really, really want to have it on our bed by the end of the month though so I need to force myself to just do it!
3. Finish quilting Celebrations - This is one I want to get back to working on. I've finished the stitch in the ditch quilting and can now start on the fun stuff. I keep setting it aside though because I feel like I need to work on other things.
4. Complete step 2 of the Mystery Quilt - My quilt bee is doing another Mystery quilt this year. I've decided to do 2 versions of it (one to keep and one to donate) and since I'm the one handing out the clues, I need to make sure I do them in advance so I can see if there are any issues or any tip or hints I can give them.
5. Make more Farmer's Wife blocks - My goal is to make at least 4 of these a month, hopefully more. I want to make a king size quilt and I only have 4 blocks right now, so I have a long way to go!
6. Happy Go Lucky Tickle Quilt - That title just sounds funny. But it's really just my choice for February's Schnibbles quilt. Although technically it's not a Schnibbles quilt, but one of Carrie's Little Bites patterns. These patterns use the 2 1/2" Mini Charm packs. I'm planning to use Happy Go Lucky for mine. I probably don't have time to make this, but I think it'll be fun, so I'm going to try to find the time.
7. Quilt Winter Wonderland - This is a quilt of my mom's that I've promised to quilt for her. It's going to be another custom quilt job and will take a while. I'd really like to get started on it in the near future.
That's a long list! But as I remind myself, the world won't end if I don't manage to get any of these done. I'm a very goal oriented person though, so I like having a list like this. It'll be interesting to see how much I actually accomplish in the next 21 days!
Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.
Psalms 90:12 (NLT)