This is the Schnibbles quilt chosen by Sinta and Sherri for this month. There will be a parade of quilts on their blogs October 1st and it's always so much fun to see how the same quilt looks in different fabrics. By the way, this pattern is called Mercerie and is a Vintage Schnibble by Carrie Nelson. I used 2 Charm Packs of Simply Style by V and Co. for mine. I also made 20 blocks instead of 16 and used the extra 4 as a label for the back.
|Quilt Label on the Back|
|2.25" x 5" binding sections|
So, the stats for this quilt are:
- Size: 33" square
- Fabrics: Simply Style by V and Co.
- Batting: Warm & White
- Thread: Aurifil #2600 to piece, Superior Threads So Fine #451 to quilt
- Pattern: Mercerie by Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.
- Quilting: Celtic Braid by Patricia E. Ritter
- Completed: September 2013
As usual, I had some help on this quilt. (None of my quilts are solitary projects.)
|Jack, insuring none of my blocks go missing|
Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
1 Corinthians 13:7 (NLT)