I used the pantograph, Climber, by Meridith England to quilt it. I like this pantograph; it's simple to follow and flows nicely across a quilt.
|Climber by Meridith England|
|Grace - hanging outside|
|The Back of Grace|
- Size: 68" square
- Fabrics: Looking Back Jelly Roll and backing by Brannock & Patek, Kona Cotton Bone and Ivory
- Batting: Warm &White
- Thread: Aurifil (piecing), Superior Threads Variegated for quilting
- Pattern: Star Struck by Cozy Quilts
- Quilting: Climber by Meridith England (15 passes, 4 bobbins)
- Started: July 4th, 2011
- Completed: July 20th, 2011
- Recipient: Michele - for her birthday
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.
Psalm 62:2 (NLT)