- Several of you wished you could stop time. When I was a kid, I used to wish I could do that so I could stay up later and do more things.
- A couple of you also wished you never needed to sleep. When I was in college and also working full time, I so wished the same thing. There never seemed to be enough hours in the day and I was always exhausted!
- Kim A. said she'd like to be able to converse with animals. Every time one of mine is sick or has to see the vet, I wish I had that ability so they could tell me what's wrong or I could explain what is happening to them.
- The most common superpower was to heal people/cure cancer. Looking around, each of us knows how much the world needs healing!
- Finally, Stephanie mentioned she'd like the ability to go back in time. I'll admit, this one kept popping into my mind at random times, until finally I thought about going back in time to sit at the feet of Jesus. Wow! Can you imagine it? We have a living and active faith as 1 Peter 1:8 says, "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy." But the idea of seeing Him, hearing Him and worshiping Him in the flesh totally gives me goosebumps!
So now to announce the winner of the 8+ yards of Maison de Noel fabric by 3 Sisters. Congratulations Jan Zinno! I've sent you an email. (I used a random number generator to pick the winner of this one.)
This was the last of the giveaways to launch my new blog. However, I'm planning a big renovation of my sewing room in the next couple of months and I wouldn't be surprised to see another giveaway or two as I start going through everything!